First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too)
(06-08-2012, 01:03 AM)Frag Wrote:
(06-06-2012, 04:32 AM)Elric of Grans Wrote: Damn, he is good. Makes me look absolutely terrible at this game.
Irony? I hope so. He didn't do anything impressive, nor difficult. It was gear & spec that was really shown, just normal play.

No doubt, but having watched a couple of his videos, I do like the way the thinks about game situations, his skill selections, and his gear choices. I'm not ready to annoint him a god among men, but I do have to tip my cap to him and say, "well played."

Regarding the gameplay, it reminded me of seeing various levels of squash being played in a local raquet club when I was a kid. The lowest levels had the ball flying around at various speeds with people running all over the court. The medium levels had balls flying around at much higher speeds with people running all over the court. The highest level had two shots: 1. A lob to the very back corner of the room and 2. A lightning fast kill shot just above the blue line that would be impossible for any mortal human to possibly get to. Mess up ever so slightly on #1, and your opponent would give you a #2. Watching it, it seemed so easy. That's what good players of any sport make things look like -- easy.

I do wish he would make some videos showing more of his fights against champions and minor boss packs, though. I think that would be more interesting than the fight against Belial.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too) - by MongoJerry - 06-08-2012, 01:54 AM