First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too)
You set the bait in the first place by starting the trolling.

But you seem to have a few of your "facts" criss-crossed.

1) I haven't made any dire pronouncements regarding the game. I've *asked* if certain things are as bad as I'm reading them, or speculated in regards to where some non-gameplay-specific things (such as the RMAH) will go, but I don't go making prophecy without any kind of experience. I'm not an idiot.

2) The maths I've worked with have been pulled from other posts on this forum, YouTube videos, and so forth. We're talking videos like Kapparian, not "Random Guy #8251 who says everything is too hard because he's not plowing through things the way his SF/Orb sorcie used to." I assure you I'm taking a very active interest in learning as much as possible prior to playing. It will only help me later, after all.

3) Aside from the odd YouTube video, I'm not checking any other sites. Not even AB currently. If anything I say looks "cut and pasted", then that's a reflection on the locals here - and I've said in other posts that not many here complain much. There's a lot of chit-chat, back-and-forth, and brainstorming about what looks out of whack or could be improved, but very little complaining outside of a few DH players, and unless there's some secret everyone's been missing out on; some kind of ultra cool skill set that solves most of their issues or something, they seem to have valid grounds for complaint.

4) I never asked or said I expected to be taken seriously in any case. I make a frequent point of mentioning my lack of direct experience for that very reason. I want everyone to be clear that any advice I have is either theoretical or garnered from elsewhere, that any speculations I have are based on maths rather than gameplay experience (for example, I have no idea how fast any monster I haven't seen in a video moves.) Neither do I pretend to any of this information.

So yeah, I don't really see any justification for your unprovoked, indirect, cowardly personal assault. I certainly didn't do anything to deserve it that I can tell.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too) - by ViralSpiral - 06-06-2012, 09:31 PM