Has the fire from the sky stopped falling?
I am disappointed! I thought folks here had higher hopes than to be part of the cattle waiting at the temporal starting gate. Three, two, one, go! I have hopes of a Blizzard with a heart. A Blizzard that would throw a bone to those of us they suckered into an extra year subscription to a WoW that had otherwise died for us. A bone thrown to those of us with the drive to click the little button hoping to be fed a little bit of early installation and even *gasp* *shudder at the thrill of the thought* a slightly early head start on guiding our little group of pixels against thousands of millions of truly evil pixels. *slowly shuffles away with head hanging low from shoulders slumped under the weight of discovering he is the last true addict*

[edit] I ran the installer right after posting this and it indicated it was updating the setup files so it appears they are still pushing changes to those of us that can't keep ourselves from trying. Wink
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has the fire from the sky stopped falling? - by LochnarITB - 05-12-2012, 10:22 AM