Diablo III Free with Annual WoW Subscription
(10-21-2011, 07:45 PM)Gnollguy Wrote: That really is, and it might even get me to re-up WoW via an annual pass assuming the annual pass is $120 or so (i.e. averages out to around $10 a month, instead of the $15 a single month is now). Take the $60 for Diablo III off and that is a year of WoW for $5 a month which is right around what I feel it is worth at this stage.

So not only is it a great way to not lose WoW subscribers, it might regain some for them and it would be the best kind of WoW subscribers, those that aren't really playing WoW much because they are playing D3 instead so there is no extra load on the WoW servers, but they have the revenue stream. Smile

The annual pass is not a new type of payment plan or something that one buys. It is a contract to subscribe for a full year by whatever payment plan you choose (as long as there is a credit card number associated with your account).

(10-22-2011, 12:24 AM)Quark Wrote: Frak no, especially not after all the terrible changes coming in the expansion. I want the Collector's Edition anyway (which you still have to pay for in full, they'll give you 4 months WoW comp time if you do).

There's going to be a WoW expansion within the next year??

In my case I was planning not to buy D3 because of artwork the same as WoW and the real currency auction house, but now it turns out to be "free".

"I may be old, but I'm not dead."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo III Free with Annual WoW Subscription - by LavCat - 10-22-2011, 12:35 AM