Game Guide - Skill Calculator and Items
(09-24-2011, 01:42 AM)Frag Wrote: Meleeing Wizards only have one option for an attack and need to take it. Also, I'm not sure I agree with teleport having to have infinite use in order to melee, at least for the way I play. You engage groups very cautiously in Hardcore and a single Teleport should be sufficient to escape from the play I've watched, thus the utility of Safe Passage or Fracture appeals to me.

I was just thinking that teleporting away several times is a better escape than teleporting once and gaining 25% damage reduction. Perhaps boss fights in a tight location is an exception.

(09-24-2011, 02:07 AM)Treesh Wrote: Although, it seems counter-intuitive to me to have casters scale with weapon damage too, but as long as Blizzard remembers to have high damage caster weapons too, it's all good. Please let them itemize correctly *crosses her fingers*

It's always possible wizards will scale with WAND weapon damage, but it's probably more likely to scale with weapon damage since wands are wizard only right now and WD would kind of be an odd man out.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by RTM - 09-15-2011, 01:09 PM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-16-2011, 02:43 AM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-24-2011, 01:42 AM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Concillian - 09-24-2011, 03:01 AM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-24-2011, 03:27 AM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-16-2011, 11:30 PM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-17-2011, 06:53 PM