Game Guide - Skill Calculator and Items
(09-17-2011, 03:56 PM)NuurAbSaal Wrote: Seriously, has anybody that went there NOT spent way longer than anticipated building chars?

take care
Tarabulus

I've gone there, I started to build a character, I never finished, I left and I haven't been back.

I had tons of alts in D2 as well, but I'm anticipating that I'm not going to have that much fun in D3 unless I'm playing with other folks and in the case of a "semi set" group I tend to play something that other folks aren't and compliments the group and I won't have any idea what that is before hand so I just don't get much out of planning a character that I may not play, and I just don't see this game holding my interest solo. D2 barely could,D1 on the other hand I liked better as a solo game than multi, and I see D3 being closer to D2 than to D1. I'm not saying D1 was better (I put more hours into D2) but the tile based play just naturally leads to making the game feel more tactical, even if it really isn't, it felt like it was.

I'll likely get the game and I'll even likely get it on release, I'll putz around in game for an hour or so, and THEN I'll likely feel like hitting a skill planner.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by RTM - 09-15-2011, 01:09 PM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-16-2011, 02:43 AM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-24-2011, 01:42 AM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-24-2011, 03:27 AM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-16-2011, 11:30 PM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Kevin - 09-17-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-17-2011, 06:53 PM