Game Guide - Skill Calculator and Items
(09-16-2011, 11:00 PM)Zarathustra Wrote: For the last passive, I'm not sure. I've got Boon of Bul-Kathos for now, but I'd like something that synergizes more with the theme.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/ba...Uba!YYZaYa

Ruthless should be your highest dps increase, even over Brawler (assuming damage bonuses are additive). Also, Beserker Rage could replace Bloodthirst if you find that you don't need the lifesteal, as it's a very synergistic bonus with Cleave as a main attack taking it to a 310% damage bonus when you're at full fury.

/salute on the build. I had toyed with something similar before falling in love with the throwing weapon abilities. You may want to consider one of the +100% armor abilities, I bet it'll be 'required' at some point.

Dot-Doctor: I toyed with Obsidian Haunt for another CC ability, but I thought having an actual nuke, especially one that can provide aoe support while also providing high dps on a single target would complement the aoe pack-chewing nature of Indigo Locust Swarm. Otherwise, the Dogs, Haunt, Locust Swarm and the incidental damage of mobs hitting each other from Mass Confusion is just a stack of slowish damage. Alabaster Haunt is what you need when you have to kill that healer in the back, or that AoE Beastie who can wipe out your dogs.

You're right about Strafe, just had a.. umm, 'someone' check it for me. Nuts. Ok, back to the drawing board but I'l leave up the embarrassment for posterity.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by RTM - 09-15-2011, 01:09 PM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-16-2011, 02:43 AM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-24-2011, 01:42 AM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-24-2011, 03:27 AM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-16-2011, 11:30 PM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-17-2011, 06:53 PM