Game Guide - Skill Calculator and Items
(09-16-2011, 02:43 AM)Frag Wrote: Strafe-a-somethin, ridiculous single target damage, big-badda-boom aoe damage. Theorycrafted single target amount makes the Barb look like a child, aoe damage slightly less, but comparable. Indigo Strafe fires ten 60% arrows a second at random nearby enemies, on a single target, you're looking at 600% weapon damage per second, AR checked, costing 20 fury a second. Golden Marked For Death grants a 40% chance per hit to restore 35 fury, with a one second cooldown. You will gain fury while strafing a single or two targets assuming the interaction sticks. Obsidian Caltrops is redonkulously strong, granting you a mere 10% damage taken while you and your foes stand in the affected AoE, lasting 12s. Alabaster Vault gives you mobility and aoe CC. Golden Preperation gives you an emergency cooldown of epic proportions, granting 100% discipline restoration as well as a 55% heal, on a 2m CD. As you have potent active defensives, the passives were spent on pure damage,
giving +3% crit per second you don't crit, +5% crit (hand crossbows assumed) and +100% damage on auto-attacks and 15 fury an auto-attack, granting a Multishot every 2 AA's or 3s of Strafe every 4 AA's: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/de...UWX!cYcabb

I'm betting they'll cap the number of arrows that can hit a single target with Strafe. They did it with the Amazon in D2 when they saw how disgustingly overpowering strafe could be there (and let me tell you, it was damn disgusting, when I played with either Bolty or Quark, can remember which at the time, when I let strafe off on Meph, they were like, Dubya...Tee...Eff... as Meph dropped really, really quick due to strafe being uncapped early on in 1.0 or 1.1). So don't plan on Strafe being your all around used attack in single and multi situations.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by RTM - 09-15-2011, 01:09 PM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-16-2011, 02:43 AM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Lissa - 09-16-2011, 02:51 PM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-24-2011, 01:42 AM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-24-2011, 03:27 AM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-16-2011, 11:30 PM
RE: Game Guide - Skill Calculator Added - by Frag - 09-17-2011, 06:53 PM