How are you guys becoming filthy rich?
Hi,

(06-19-2011, 07:15 PM)DeeBye Wrote: As I've said before, most of my money is made from prospecting ore. I don't mine the ores myself, because that's for suckers. I buy ore in bulk. When ore is cheap, I buy lots and lots of it. I really do need a massive amount of storage for all of that ore until I can find time to prospect it all. I also don't want to prospect and post too many gems at once, because that just saturates the market too much and many of them just won't sell and I'd waste listing fees.

Right. And I agree -- I was just pointing out why bank/guild storage isn't too much in demand the way *I* work the AH. Different strokes, etc.

I did try various things, but found that plain flipping of bargains gave the best return on my *time*. That might no longer be true with all the changes in the game. However, when you factor in the effort and time it takes to skill up, I still think that may still be true.

Of course, if someone is playing the game in the "normal" manner and just doing banking as a sideline, then there are other considerations.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you guys becoming filthy rich? - by dotonir - 06-11-2011, 06:48 PM
"How I Did It" -- Pyotr Bankensteen - by --Pete - 06-18-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: "How I Did It" -- Pyotr Bankensteen - by --Pete - 06-19-2011, 07:46 PM