How are you guys becoming filthy rich?
Hi,

(06-19-2011, 06:07 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I'm not a computerologist but I think it has to do with signed integers or alien warfare or something like that.

It has to do with code monkeys at keyboards -- see my edit to the above post.

(06-19-2011, 06:07 AM)DeeBye Wrote: As for bigger bags, I went out and made myself a "bank guild" on an alt.

Storage space is nice, but doesn't help much in straight banking where everything you own is either in the mailbox, in the AH, or being transported from the mailbox to the AH (i.e., in your bags). The bigger the bags, the fewer the trips (although the difference from all 20 slot to all 22 slot would seldom save as much as one trip, so the expense was not really justified).

(06-19-2011, 06:07 AM)DeeBye Wrote: As I type this I am checking on my auctions. It's not looking good. I've only made about 400g and I have over 300 items listed. I think that 4.2 being around the corner is freezing the markets on raw crafting items. This sort of sucks because I spent a lot of gold on listing fees.

Yeah, that's usually the way things went. I'd cut back on purchases and offer things at better prices just before a major patch. That way I'd reduce inventory which might be a loss after the patch. When the patch came out, I'd be real cautious on purchases till I had about a ten day to two week data set on the new information situation. (EDIT: data is information. Wink )

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you guys becoming filthy rich? - by dotonir - 06-11-2011, 06:48 PM
"How I Did It" -- Pyotr Bankensteen - by --Pete - 06-18-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: "How I Did It" -- Pyotr Bankensteen - by --Pete - 06-19-2011, 06:23 AM