How are you guys becoming filthy rich?
(06-19-2011, 05:14 AM)--Pete Wrote: Is that now part of the game or is it an add on? Good info, but what's the deal with the "-" on a couple of lines? Does WoW let you run a credit line now? Or is that just another endearing Blizzard feature ("We intentionally broke this interface just to let you know you've done yet another thing we never considered.")

It's a part of the game now, and was added along with Achievements (it's a separate tab called "Statistics". The negatives mean that Blizzard hasn't updated the way they display the info since Burning Crusade - when earning 5,000 gold was a huge accomplishment. It's a rollover thing. I'm not a computerologist but I think it has to do with signed integers or alien warfare or something like that.

As for bigger bags, I went out and made myself a "bank guild" on an alt. I paid people to sign a guild charter and when I got the guild made, I kicked them all out (with compensation, and they knew what they were in for). I bought a few guild bank tabs and now I have tons of storage space. I like to keep them packed full of prospectable ores that I buy when they are cheap, because most of my earnings really come from ores.

As I type this I am checking on my auctions. It's not looking good. I've only made about 400g and I have over 300 items listed. I think that 4.2 being around the corner is freezing the markets on raw crafting items. This sort of sucks because I spent a lot of gold on listing fees.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you guys becoming filthy rich? - by dotonir - 06-11-2011, 06:48 PM
"How I Did It" -- Pyotr Bankensteen - by --Pete - 06-18-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: "How I Did It" -- Pyotr Bankensteen - by DeeBye - 06-19-2011, 06:07 AM