How are you guys becoming filthy rich?
Hi,

(06-17-2011, 10:44 AM)Ruvanal Wrote: Then there was Pete's AH toon that got many of the poor selling items to liquidate for our guild. But those funds were going to the guild bank coffers.

I actually had 4 such bankers. One each on our main guild realms (Terenas horde and Stormwind Alliance), and two more elsewhere. I tracked what was selling in the AH and for how much, then looked for bargains, bought them and flipped them.

I actually started a banker on an unrelated alliance realm (alliance seems to be more profitable than horde -- no good idea why -- just to see how fast I could build her up. Starting just with the stuff given to a level 1, with no outside help, and doing nothing but AH (no kills, no skills, nothing else), I was able to build her to about 100,000 gold in three to four months.

Mostly I used Auctioneer with a fair bit of parameter tweaking. I no longer have the files, so I can't share. Besides, the info would probably be bad due to both game and add on changes. In addition, I used Excel for some of the data processing and analysis.

Of course, some studying of the materials was necessary to avoid the more common cons as well as to evaluate the less common items. But, overall, it was not too demanding. It was taking me about half an hour to forty-five minutes a day per banker to generate the funds.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you guys becoming filthy rich? - by dotonir - 06-11-2011, 06:48 PM
"How I Did It" -- Pyotr Bankensteen - by --Pete - 06-18-2011, 08:08 PM