How are you guys becoming filthy rich?
I'm... Not.

On the other hand, I'm actually doing pretty well compared to how I've been when I've freshly dinged the level cap in the past two expansions. I've got a fair stock of cash on hand, enough to buy a Rare or two (Might go for a Kickback 5000, if I see one cheap enough), and I'm not succumbing to the temptation to turn most of my cash into tradeskill materials. Maxing Leatherworking isn't a pretty high priority compared to farming rep and cash. Also not upgrading all my bags and bank bags has helped save some cash. Not having a bag bot (yet) means I'm dependant on the trade market, and 22 slot bags are depressingly expensive on my server compared to how 20 slot bags were during Wrath.

Weirdly, I'm also still doing the Argent Tournament dailies for Heirlooms and it's turning out to be very profitable. Wrath dailies are actually worth more raw cash at max level than the Therazane dailies, and there's the warm fuzzy feeling that I'm not wasting JP on items for alts that I may not even level fully. Maybe about the time I stop dicking around with Archeology I might have something to do with all the cash I've made in the process, but right now I've got other priorities than greed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you guys becoming filthy rich? - by NiteFox - 02-19-2011, 05:50 PM
RE: How are you guys becoming filthy rich? - by dotonir - 06-11-2011, 06:48 PM
"How I Did It" -- Pyotr Bankensteen - by --Pete - 06-18-2011, 08:08 PM