Keyboards, Trackballs, Mouses, Oh my!
(06-18-2010, 04:32 PM)Ruvanal Wrote:
(06-18-2010, 03:44 PM)Tal Wrote:
(06-18-2010, 03:13 PM)Klaus Wrote:
(06-18-2010, 01:05 PM)Tal Wrote:
(06-17-2010, 03:41 AM)Alliera Wrote: I'm using the original 18-button G11, which is the same as the original G15 without the fancy-schmancy screen in the middle.

And I need to look at that mod, since I don't use the macro buttons at all these days...

I love the LCD display in WoW. I just wish I could customize the information it displays. :/

What data does it show?

IIRC it shows your basic character information and stuff like how much ammunition you have.
I turned that part off since it really did nothing that was needed in that manner. But if you are using Ventrilo, it will show information on who is currently talking (or breathing hard with the push to talk active...) and the names of people logging in and out of channel. For Teamspeak users there is a program (G15_Teamspeak) to download that will do the same thing for that product. There are actually quite a few games now that will output some form of information that will display on that screen now, but usually it is not overly helpful content.

Nothing to add to the discussion - just wanted to see if quotes would go another level Wink

just to have something on topic - Logitech VX Revolution Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks - best mouse ever - sad day if both of mine die and I can't find a replacement
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
Keyboards, Trackballs, Mouses, Oh my! - by Jim - 06-16-2010, 12:35 AM
Keyboards, Trackballs, Mouses - by Jim - 06-16-2010, 01:02 AM
RE: Keyboards, Trackballs, Mouses, Oh my! - by LochnarITB - 06-19-2010, 07:30 AM
Kinect add-on for the Xbox 360 - by Jim - 06-18-2010, 04:11 AM