Keyboards, Trackballs, Mouses, Oh my!
Hi, Smile

We gamers are a finicky lot when it comes to our peripherals. Tongue

This post is a Spin-off from: If you were to buy a good mouse right now? that I was Hijacking, sorry tacdriver. Blush

(06-14-2010, 08:13 PM)Jim Wrote: [quote='--Pete' pid='176359' dateline='1276532298']
Hi,

However, we prefer thumb operated trackballs, using the Logitech Optical Trackman.

But good luck getting mouse users to switch Wink

BTW, how'd we get onto keyboards, anyway?

--Pete

Hi, Smile

My first trackball was thumb operated, using the index finger for the left button is more natural. IF I were to buy a new one I would stay with the MS trackball. I am an Old dog. Tongue

Now for the keyboard, I use the 'MS Natural Keyboard Pro' it has a split design which makes for easy use of the center keys, great for gaming.

Quote:Behold! The Swiss Army Keyboard!

[Image: MSNaturalKeyboardPro.jpg]

It slices, it dices, it takes stones out of horses' hooves. It's all funny looking and curvy. It's got two kinds of connector on its cable, and two USB ports on the back. It's really expensive. And it's made by Microsoft, so it must be good!

The hot keys are the obvious feature. The Natural Keyboard Pro has 19 of them, in addition to the standard 104 keys you get on every other PC keyboard with Windows keys.

This is the short version. Go here for the full review:
http://www.dansdata.com/nkpro.htm

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.

Messages In This Thread
Keyboards, Trackballs, Mouses, Oh my! - by Jim - 06-16-2010, 12:35 AM
Keyboards, Trackballs, Mouses - by Jim - 06-16-2010, 01:02 AM
Kinect add-on for the Xbox 360 - by Jim - 06-18-2010, 04:11 AM