dex puppy
First I agree about the ravenfrost. I actually think its hard for any melee druid to do without one, if for no other reason than the can not be frozen mod. I know there are other places you can get this, but typically I find the ravenfrost the best and it has other useful things lik the dex and AR mods too. So anyway I am going to wear that.

Just to clarify about what level the werewolf skill should end up being with me, I figure on having 8 skill points from items. So that should put me at a level 9 werewolf counting the 1 point I put in it. I think that combined with the dex on my char and from items should provide enough AR. Having not tried it yet though I could be wrong. I guess we will jus thave to wait and see what happens in. : )

Now as to feral rage. I quite agree about putting more points in it. Thats why I figured on maxing it after I did my other main skills. Starting to pump it at level 75 may be a little late, but I think I should be able to make do with a level 9 feral rage until that point.

I also agree with you on not using carrion vine. With the various druids I have made so far I just find that the vine doesn't really end up being needed. I'd rather just stick that point in feral rage and steal the life back myself.

As to the 2000 life part, I'm not sure how much vit it will take to get that and don't feel like figuring it out at the moment. : ) My plan for now is to get it to about 100 vit and then leave it until I start feeling like I need more. When I get my dex to 200 I'll prob stop spending points so and see how things work. That way I can determine the best way to go and have the points still available to spend.

Now one final note. You say "An 8/5/5/5/5 Fury", but doesn't a buriza give a 9/5/5/5/5 Fury unless you put something in it to speed it up? I'm thinking the 9/5/5/5/5 should be plenty fast and then I can put a perfect skull in it to supply the little bit of mana leach that will keep fury and feral going. The mana per kill on the Mane might be enough, but I figure it would just be easier to get a lil steal and not have to worry about it. The only other socketing way to get mana steal is a vex and I can't quite afford to get one of those. : )

edit: cut out the reply to two people in one message and made each their own reply

Messages In This Thread
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-21-2003, 04:11 AM
dex puppy - by kandrathe - 02-21-2003, 04:44 AM
dex puppy - by TheDragoon - 02-21-2003, 05:48 AM
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-21-2003, 08:11 AM
dex puppy - by Nicodemus Phaulkon - 02-21-2003, 01:54 PM
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-21-2003, 02:14 PM
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-21-2003, 02:15 PM
dex puppy - by TheDragoon - 02-21-2003, 10:55 PM
dex puppy - by TheDragoon - 02-21-2003, 11:03 PM
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-22-2003, 06:37 AM
dex puppy - by kandrathe - 02-22-2003, 03:25 PM