dex puppy
I think I got into a discussion about this at the Amazon Basin once. It is definitely a workable situation, though! :)

Here's my 2 cents of advice:

Since you seem to plan on not putting that many points into the Werewolf skill nor will you use Heart of the Wolverine, I'd suggest that you make sure to wear a Ravenfrost ring. With such low skill levels in the Werewolf skill, your main source of AR% will be the skills that you actually attack with (Fury/Feral Rage) and so you might have a similar problem that Werebears have: low AR. Now, granted, all of the dexterity will mostly fix this situation, but you'll also get the extra 15 dexterity from the Ravenfrost and you can never really have too much attack rating.

Next, you might want to spend more points in Feral Rage than usual. Often, people seem to place just a single point into this incredible skill and it works decently well for them, but often this is because they have the huge life bonus of a Wereform. With a lower life total, a higher Feral Rage might be useful (level 10 or so.. this will also give you more AR% when attacking with Feral Rage so it will help keep your hit percentage up).

For overall life total, I would try to shoot for a setup that gives me at least 2000 life, preferably somewhere around 2500 life. :lol: With that much life and the Freezing ability of the Buriza (assuming you don't get way ahead of the mlvl/clvl curve) will allow you to take on most obstacles with relative ease. Charms can be a huge boon here since their effects will be magnified by Oak Sage and Lycanthropy. The one problem here might be if you run into a bunch of physical immunes (and so can't leech back) or an LEB. For the LEB, hunger might be a decent solution (and only requires one point) and in all cases, you might want to think about investing some points in Carrion Vine to keep your life refilling. Then again, the points for the vine might be better spent elsewhere since each corpse won't give you as much life with the lower life total that you'll be playing with. I guess it's a bit of a preference thing here (personally, I opted not to use it).

Is using the Buriza on a Wereform cheap? Perhaps, but it's so much fun that it's hard to pass up! An 8/5/5/5/5 Fury allows you great flexibility during battle as well as a much better response time (which makes the game ~1 million times more fun ;) ). The build most definitely DOES work (I've tried it out myself!) and it is a lot of fun to play around with!

Finally, enjoy your Druid, he should be a blast!
-TheDragoon

Messages In This Thread
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-21-2003, 04:11 AM
dex puppy - by kandrathe - 02-21-2003, 04:44 AM
dex puppy - by TheDragoon - 02-21-2003, 05:48 AM
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-21-2003, 08:11 AM
dex puppy - by Nicodemus Phaulkon - 02-21-2003, 01:54 PM
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-21-2003, 02:14 PM
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-21-2003, 02:15 PM
dex puppy - by TheDragoon - 02-21-2003, 10:55 PM
dex puppy - by TheDragoon - 02-21-2003, 11:03 PM
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-22-2003, 06:37 AM