Assassin Questions
I found a few answers to my questions if anyone is interested:

Quote:1a) If I have three charges of Tiger Strike and use any of the kicking finishing moves, will I do total damage based on my claw, or my boot, or both???

A) Some things I've found out through experimentation:
*CHARGES* On the Arreat Summit, it says if you make a normal attack and have charges, you will release your charges however I found that this does not apply to missile weapons as they will not trigger your charges.

*CHARGE + FINISHING MOVES* If your finishing move has multiple attacks, only the first attack will get use of your built up charges.

*KICKS* All kicks do kicking damage. Each boot does different kicking damage, but that damage is not listed on the item. To view the kicking damage, you need to check Arreat Summit.

>> Kick Damage
>> MinDamage=(str+dex-20)/4)*(100+skill_bonus)/100 + BootMinDam*(100+str*StrBonus/100+skill_bonus)/100
>> MaxDamage=(str+dex-20)/3)*(100+skill_bonus)/100 + BootMaxDam*(100+str*StrBonus/100+skill_bonus)/100

>> What doesn't work
>> Weapon damage
>> Pierce Target
>> Deadly Strike (includes Critical Strike from Claw Mastery)

*CONJECTURE* Based on what I've read and seen, your charges will do damage based on how you release the charge. For example, if you make a normal attack and have charges built up, you should do all your normal melee weapon damage with the added charge effect factored in. However if you use a kicking finishing move, your charges will be added into the kicking damage and you won't get the benefit of the modifiers on your melee weapon.

Quote:1b) Do the finishing moves get use of Deadly Strike, Crushing Blow, etc.?

A) Properties that do not work with kicks:
Deadly Strike
Critical Strike
Enhanced Damage from equipment
+% Damage to Demons/Undead
+ Min / Max damage

Quote:2a) Does Dragon Tail get added fire damage from items that add X% to fire damage?

A) UNKNOWN

Quote:2b) Is Dragon Tail affected by Pierce, so if I used a Razor Tail would the fire explosion pierce?

A) UNKNOWN

Quote:3) What does the extra kicks do in Dragon Talon, and is the listed damage Dragon Talon added for all the kicks together, or for each kick separately?

A) The listed number of kicks is the amount of kicking attacks you make to a single enemy; if your enemy dies before the listed number of kicks is finished, your attacks ends without finishing the remaining kicks. The damage from Dragon Talon is added to each successful kicking attack, however damage from charges is only added to the first kick.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
Assassin Questions - by Taem - 01-15-2009, 09:11 PM
Assassin Questions - by Hammerskjold - 01-16-2009, 05:16 AM
Assassin Questions - by Taem - 01-17-2009, 02:31 AM
Assassin Questions - by Taem - 01-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Assassin Questions - by the Langolier - 01-23-2009, 12:23 AM
Assassin Questions - by Taem - 01-23-2009, 12:51 AM
Assassin Questions - by the Langolier - 01-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Assassin Questions - by Taem - 01-25-2009, 11:13 PM
Assassin Questions - by Taem - 02-07-2009, 08:23 AM
Assassin Questions - by Taem - 02-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Assassin Questions - by Thenryb - 02-23-2009, 09:52 PM