Personally to Mr.Jarulf and to whom it may concern
Hail Charred Star,

Quote:1) On any forum, anywhere, LURK before you post. Generally it doesn't go down well commenting that you preferred tuna when it had dolphin in it on GREENPEACE! Likewise, if the Lurker Lounge doesn't quite fit for you, why post?

You came to the Lurker Lounge - a place where the policy is to pull these games to pieces to know *exactly* how they tick - and said that what we were all about was stupid. Same comment as before; same result. I tell people to lurk for many reasons: one of them is you may find that you have come across the wrong forum for you. Not everyone has the same attitudes, and you need to make sure you find a place that matches yours as closely as possible. If you think that knowing something as simple as the attributes of a Frost Charger is getting over the top, you have not seen anything yet. I have calculated my to-hit, my defense, my damage, my frame rates, and all those stats of my allies, meassured our chances against our current opponents, and calculated the best plan of attack to ensure an easy success, all while in-game. Sure, I'm not normal - I'm a freak - but the point stands that it can be done, despite what you may think ;)

Would you like more dolphin with your tuna?
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.

Messages In This Thread
Personally to Mr.Jarulf and to whom it may concern - by Elric of Grans - 05-12-2003, 10:21 AM