Personally to Mr.Jarulf and to whom it may concern
I had some time to kill...

>Having read your guide to Diablo and Hellfire,I would
>like to ask you one question.

Why all these questions? DO you seriously think I have the time to answer them while cruising these forums? I get draged down and almost die trying to answer them as when I see them.

>Why all these formulas?

It would have been too booring with pictures.

> Do you seriously think that amidst a hot battle
>with,say,8 Frost Chargers(e.g.of course) a player would
>look in your guide for their intelligence factor?

That would be utterly stupid since it would not help you out knowing the intelligence factor. It is much better to check your own intelligence factor, that way you can figure if you have the brains to remember things read when NOT playing the game, for use when you actually DO play the game.

>Hell no.I say that as a fairly experienced D1 player

Any decently experienced D1 player knows the inteligence factors by heart, so you can't be one.

>-i
>give a damn about everything

See, then you simply can't be an experienced D1 player.

> and give a healthy bash
>to each of these creatures.AND THE HELL WITH ALL
>RESISTANCES...

Of course, those were added to confuse people only. Anyone with an intelligence factor of 3 or above would have spoted that. The guide was obvisouly not for you.

>And why did you need to spoil all of game-playing fun?

How can it spoil anything for someone that doesn't care and die every time he tries to figure something out? Well, lets give the first clue, a guide is supposed to spoil stuff, otherwise it would have been a work of poetry or something, not a guide. The whole point of a guide is to spoil. Duh!

>Did I(or anybody else)needs to know what price Gris
>sells or buys at?

Beats me. I don't care really.

> That's not fair...I'd like to mutter "Oh S#it!!!" every
>time i'm INEXPECTEDLY out of money,not expecting it.

Ehh, so do that then. My guide wouldn't help you prevent that situation anyway. Despite answering posts like, I can still go "Oh S#hit!!!" every time I'm UNexpectedly out of answers to silly questions. It is just a matter of experience. You will catch up some day!

>Note that I'm still astonished by the amount of work
>you have done. Only a devoted player could have done
>that.You are a great person and therefore rightfully
>respected by the community.This is only MY opinion.

Sorry, I really can't think of any "good" answer here. On the other hand, it was not a questions. What a waste of time....oh well....
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.

Messages In This Thread
Personally to Mr.Jarulf and to whom it may concern - by Jarulf - 05-07-2003, 07:45 PM