Personally to Mr.Jarulf and to whom it may concern
Charred_Scar,May 13 2003, 03:29 PM Wrote:I just plainly must thank the whole Win 95 Product Team and personally B.G.(not Boris Grebenschikov,of course) for creating such a&nbsp; <_< wonderful;)&nbsp; operating&nbsp; system that I have to reinstall each day
I've been using Windows for around 10 years now and so far I've had minimum problems with it. And keep in mind that I'm a programmer so I tend to crash them a lot and like to fiddle with registry. Which means that if you really had the problems you describe in your last post, you must quite a specimen. And not in a good way.

Charred_Scar,May 13 2003, 03:29 PM Wrote:me for not being able to buy a decent Pc and playing D1 on 286 with 8 MB op
AFAIK Diablo doesn't run on anything lower than a Pentium or maybe a good 486.

Charred_Scar,May 13 2003, 03:29 PM Wrote:and YOU ALL for not being cooperative and instead spitting me with venom like those Satan-blessed poison-spitters...
I'm an atheist so I find your comment very inappropriate and disturbing.

Maybe we should stop with this debate, it's definitely going nowhere.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect

Messages In This Thread
Personally to Mr.Jarulf and to whom it may concern - by Yogi_Baar - 05-13-2003, 02:07 PM