Dual Spec Feature to cost 1k gold currently
Quote: But tell me, why are we going to naxx? Why are we bothering to deal with that place? Where is the lore? Sure, we all know that Naxx is a 'bad' place, and that KT needs dealt with, but I distinctly remember Fordring giving a badass speach when he gets ashbringer back saying that he is coming for arthas. Surely that would mean Kt as well? Wouldn't just 1 quest line similar to the Nightbane line in Kara have been cool? Wouldn't a rep with a faction even if it was just the fault northrend horde/alliance faction have been cool?

I remember part of the Borean line was KT raising a large army in the Plains of Nasam. I didn't pay too much attention (I'm not a major lore-hound or anything,) but wasn't there some tie in from those very early quest lines?

Quote:You have no outside motivation to go to UP from what I have seen, but it's pretty apparent at the first boss that these guys are no good.

Fjord questing explains at least a good portion of this. There is a quest line that terminates at killing the Queen that tells you a lot about what is going on with them. Arthas comes out and stops the King from going all up in your stuff, saying he needs him in Pinnacle. (Which doesn't make a whole lot of sense, because if he's at all confident in the King, he should just let him stomp you, then he can go to Pinnacle like 5 minutes later... And that way, Arthas could suck another soul into Frostmourne so you couldn't rez.)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Messages In This Thread
Dual Spec Feature to cost 1k gold currently - by Concillian - 02-26-2009, 08:15 PM