Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features
Ruvanal,Oct 7 2003, 02:33 AM Wrote:The discussion was here...
http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/in...showtopic=31523
..and covered most of the points.  You cleared up when the extra damage gets added in though.
Ah, yes, thanks, that was indeed the (interesting) discussion from my recollection about two attacks for Barb mercs. I saw that thread around a week ago before the puzzlement over merc base bonus damage was brought up. I just happened to be testing with a studlier merc PvP so it was pretty obvious to see the diff between naked and weenie weapon damage.

In that thread Zath wrote:
Quote:I think there's something wrong with merc health regeneration as well. My Barbarian merc consistently takes 25-30 seconds to heal fully from half health, and that would be closer to DamageRegen=3 instead of 10. I know there may be delays in merc health updates, but surely it cannot be lagging this bad.
and I have to say this jibes with my experience, so I feel there may be a puzzle to be solved here as well.

Another "hidden" mystery would be that I saw evidence that in v1.10s the "fade" given to the Iron Golem isn't really happening (test in normal, by probing for 100% threshold of resist = immunity).

And while I'm throwing in the kitchen sink, I'm not happy not knowing what the FBR anti-block lock v1.10s actionus-interruptus situation *should* be... hmpf, hard to be patient sometimes for them to release the third beta.
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits

Messages In This Thread
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-24-2003, 08:32 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-25-2003, 03:11 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-30-2003, 08:42 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-11-2003, 02:05 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-11-2003, 03:47 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-13-2003, 10:02 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-20-2003, 04:53 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-21-2003, 12:46 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-21-2003, 02:57 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Crystalion - 10-07-2003, 05:15 AM