Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features
Quote:An interesting feature, at least in Single Player, is that when you town portal out the monsters not only seem to stop regenning, but they don't regen when you come back either, until they are damaged (yes, the test I did was paranoid about the lying screen). I'm rather curioius if this is true on Realm as well? As you might imagine, this doesn't matter much in the normal course of things, but has some interesting applications under unusual circumstances.

I did not see the same thing. RoF, Hell diff, Strangler Boss, LE, worked him down to about 2/3 left with a little Frenzy/Axe and then a Berserk/Bonesnap. I had to go to town, pots reload. When I came back, he was full up on HP. *Groan*

Caveat: Am I comparing "apples to oranges" here due to diff level and possibly due to regen rates? That was the same fight that told me that PMH is on a timer, since I had hit him early with a PMH Frenzy attack in axe and sat for a few seconds to watch his HP not regen before switching to berserk. Seems to me the zoom to town helped not at all.

I wonder if WP versus TP is a significant difference in this regard. Anyone test that yet?
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-24-2003, 08:32 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-25-2003, 03:11 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-30-2003, 08:42 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Occhidiangela - 09-10-2003, 05:05 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-11-2003, 02:05 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-11-2003, 03:47 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-13-2003, 10:02 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-20-2003, 04:53 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-21-2003, 12:46 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-21-2003, 02:57 PM