Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features
Heiho,

as for the decoy, you can simply recast it on another place, if it's still alive after the job at that first place is done, it doesn't cost much mana and has no delay.

You are solid for your minions, even for your hireling, that is fact as long as I can remember (and I remember the days all of your minions were solid to you, a rightful pain in the arse to bring a summoner through the Maggot Lair, excuse my wordings).

Talking about delays, a not so hidden feature, but maybe not very well known to all players, is the fact that when you mixup spells with delays the longest delay will count. So if you cast a Wally and want to fire an Immolation Arrow afterwards, you'll have to wait for the Wally timer, not the (shorter) Immo timer (not sure if this is with all delayer spells, I'm pretty sure it works like this with the whole druid elementalist tree, but I heavily dislike sorcs, maybe there are some spells which don't interact that way).

Maybe these will also count in Crystalion's intention, pure poison attacks don't trigger LEBs, but the so-much-loved FG does trigger them according to his Holy Fire aura. Especially this FG feature seems most unnoticed by lots of Necro players. This should be considered even more, since in 1.10 the aura flash intervals in general are shorter than in 1.10.

Badly documented in 1.10 is the IG Thorns damage, he has now Thorns of his own even on sLvl1, but this is still neglected (and it is not just graphics, it does real damage).
so long ...
librarian

Check out some peanuts or the
Diablo II FAQtoids
current status: re-thinking about HoB

Messages In This Thread
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by librarian - 08-24-2003, 08:39 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-24-2003, 08:32 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-25-2003, 03:11 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-30-2003, 08:42 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-11-2003, 02:05 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-11-2003, 03:47 PM