Dueling and other diferences abroad
CzeϾ [=Hello ;p] Dis ;)

Quote:The "You're a PK if you kill anybody" definition of "PK" is much more common among newer players, younger players

For me a "PK" is a person who enters a public game and kills the coopers and someone who plays duel is a dueler ;) but Disaster is right. Most people in Poland use "PK" when talking about duelers. I think it's like that because it sounds better "We are a PK clan" than "We are a clan that plays duels" and it's shorter too ;)
And for sure it doesn't depend on how "new" you are. Proof? The oldest polish d1 clan - Dream Masters (7.IX.1998) has also got a line "We are a PK clan" (or sth like that) on their website.

Now, something more about dueling stuff. Although as far as i know mage stuff doesn't vary much form player to player, the warrior one does. Here is a list of the combinations on the ideal WvW stuff (for playing without elemental dmg.)

Helm: Godly Helm of the Whale / Gotterdamerung / Royal Circlet / sometimes Overlord's Helm
Armor: Awesome Plate of the Lion/of Perfection/of Giants/of the Stars / Plate of the Whale
Weapon: Strange Sword of Haste / King's Sword of Haste (depends on the opponent's AC) / Strange Sword of Slaughter
Shield: Holy Shield of the Tiger
Rings and amulets: Gold [Ring/Amu] of Heavens/of Perfection/of Titans/of Life/of Tiger / any [Ring/Amu] of the Zodiac (if your CTH is very high)

I think this is a quite big variation ;p don't you?
--

kEMpEs(A)

ex: GbS, SR, KGB, EPI

Messages In This Thread
Dueling and other diferences abroad - by Daemon - 09-11-2003, 01:55 AM
Dueling and other diferences abroad - by Sr.Juez - 09-11-2003, 07:56 AM
Dueling and other diferences abroad - by kempes.KGB. - 09-18-2003, 02:23 PM