Miscellaneous Qs 4 anyone, or the
Wow, I think I can help out here!

Assassin:

1) The fire damage is based off the physical kick damage dealt to the target. Anything that increases the physical damage of the kick will also increase the subsequent fire damage. This is why TS works with DTail, and why DTail can't hurt physical immunes.

I mentally imagine it as two calls to the damage routine - the first is a call for the physical damage, applied to the kick target, returning an integer. The second call takes the first returned number and increases it by DTail's ed% and applies it in AoE as fire damage. So if the first number (the physical, single target kick damage) is zero.. you end up with zero fire AoE. I'm not sure if that even approaches reality :)

2) I'm not sure what Dragon Claw is supposed to do, but I can tell you that it doesn't work. I guess you figured that part out.

I wish it DID release two meteors. That would make it sickeningly powerful. No wait, that would make Dragon Talon sickeningly powerful - can you imagine FOUR meteors being released? LOL.

3) Cloak of Shadows is supposed to blind ranged attackers - but only the ones with the smoke over their heads. Only monsters in about a screen's radius get the smoke. Monsters beyond that can see you even if the sky is dark! So if a monster has a longer "vision" and "weapon range" than your CoS, you're screwed!

Sorceress:

1) It doesn't, currently. How it should help is something i'll leave up to the gurus.

Mercenary:

1) Can't help you here, sorry!

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous Qs 4 anyone, or the - by Ahvae'el - 09-28-2003, 11:59 PM
Miscellaneous Qs 4 anyone, or the - by adeyke - 09-29-2003, 12:52 AM
Miscellaneous Qs 4 anyone, or the - by Ahvae'el - 09-29-2003, 01:28 AM
Miscellaneous Qs 4 anyone, or the - by Zath - 09-29-2003, 01:43 AM
Miscellaneous Qs 4 anyone, or the - by Ahvae'el - 09-29-2003, 03:28 AM
Miscellaneous Qs 4 anyone, or the - by librarian - 09-30-2003, 11:57 AM
Miscellaneous Qs 4 anyone, or the - by Ahvae'el - 10-03-2003, 05:20 AM
Miscellaneous Qs 4 anyone, or the - by Raziel - 10-03-2003, 03:23 PM
Miscellaneous Qs 4 anyone, or the - by Ahvae'el - 10-03-2003, 11:42 PM