Potion of the Empyrean Bow of the Undead Crown
I never did download the 1.09 patch; I still have 1.08. This was probably fixed; I don't know.

Anyway, I was in Single Player with a level 14 or so Rogue. I had just received and ID'd the Empyrean Band when I decided to start a new game. So I put the Empyrean Band on, loaded up my Bow of the Dead and Immolator, and started a new game.

When I looked at my inventory, my Empyrean Band had turned into a mana potion.

And not just any mana potion. This was a Unique Potion of Mana that called itself the Undead Crown, was life stealing, and had an armor class of 0. Fully drinkable, too; I don't know what effect it might have had besides restoring mana.

I played the new game, got myself another Empyrean Band, and later on decided the monsters were getting too tough, I should start a new game. This time, my Empyrean Band stayed an Empyrean Band, but my Potion of the Empyrean Crown was now calling itself the Bow of the Dead, with +0% chance to hit, +0 dexterity, +0 vitality, -0% light radius, and altered durability.

Maybe if I start another new game, I could get myself a Potion of the Empyrean Bow of the Undead Immolator.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!

Messages In This Thread
Potion of the Empyrean Bow of the Undead Crown - by Lady Vashj - 02-02-2004, 05:37 PM