Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10
From the "Read Me" Text included in the download:

Quote:Installation and Usage
======================

Important Notes
---------------

- Before you start using this MOD, always make a backup copy of your original game characters (the files named "<character name>.d2s" located in your "\Diablo II\save" folder), and a backup copy of the original game patch MPQ file (the file named "Patch_D2.mpq" located in your "\Diablo II" installation folder)!

- The "Cube MOD" contains the new Cube recipes as well as the original Cube recipes. However, only the "Cube MOD" recipes are documented in the "Cube MOD" ReadMe file. If you need information about the latest original Cube recipes, refer to the "Items/The Horadric Cube" section in Blizzard's own game information pages called "The Arreat Summit" (URL: http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp).

Installation of the "LoD Classic Style MOD"
-------------------------------------------

1.) Make a backup copy of your original game characters (the files named "<character name>.d2s" located in your "\Diablo II\save" folder), and a backup copy of the original game patch MPQ file (the file named "Patch_D2.mpq" located in your "\Diablo II" installation folder).

2.) Rename the MOD patch file named "Patch_D2-D2X110_CSM.mpq" to the name of the original patch MPQ file "Patch_D2.mpq", and copy that file to your "\Diablo II" installation folder, i.e. "C:\Diablo II".

3.) Copy any of the provided Diablo II characters you wish to use to your "\Diablo II\save" directory, i.e. "C:\Diablo II\save".

4.) Start the game and have Fun!

NOTES:

Even though the Single-Player "Patch_D2.mpq" is not used for playing in the Closed Battle.net, it is recommended to always copy the original "Patch_D2.mpq" back to the "Diablo II" installation folder before connecting to the Battle.net.

Edit: Oh you'll need to unzip the files as well. I suggest downloading the free version of WinZip

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by davidj8580 - 08-21-2014, 08:02 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by HoBoS - 04-25-2004, 06:17 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by Tal - 05-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by Chaos Itself - 05-18-2004, 11:49 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by ForeStorm - 07-19-2004, 07:53 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by CasmirRadon - 07-28-2004, 12:31 AM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by Starstasis - 02-18-2005, 08:55 AM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by Loki076 - 02-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by Lolepops - 06-27-2007, 02:21 PM