Ironman to hell?
I haven't played Diablo in a while, hell, I cleared out my memory card of my level 42 warrior because I figured I'd never play it again and I needed save files. But I got the urge to play again so I dusted off my CD and decided to start playing. I played a bit on the computer but the same old same still seemed kind of dull.

I decided I'd play on the playstation and I figured, what the hell, I'll do ironman. The thing is, I beat hell at level 30 (I think I turned 31 during the last level though despite trying to kill as little as possible so we could do a 3 at 30) with my friend using warriors playing were would only use stuff we found in dungeon. I was thinking of doing ironman for some added challenge, but I was wondering if it's even possible to get through hell/hell alone with iron man gear. You think you could get down there and actually be able to hit a damn thing? Maybe once I get to hell/hell I start buying potions and letting Cain identify?

I am saving, it's not like I only have one life and I do get the benifits of quest items, though none of them are really usefull, except the 12.5% leech on the helm I could use to gain life. If I die I figure I can retry. But I remember the last guy I made on the computer I tried doing a solo run of hell/hell with him at level 33 and getting my ass handed to me by certain types of monsters (I couldn't hit blood knights at all).

I'm in the caves right now, haven't died yet but I back up my saves. Mostly pretty crappy stuff, though I got a cursed ring that will be extreamly helpfull later on.

So think it's possible, I guess I'll find out. So far it's been pretty tough. I've gotten tons of potions so far but the playstation monsters move way faster then the computer ones.

Also, think it's worth upping magic to learn healing in iron man?

Messages In This Thread
Ironman to hell? - by Tim - 05-04-2004, 01:55 AM
Ironman to hell? - by --Pete - 05-04-2004, 02:13 AM
Ironman to hell? - by Tim - 05-05-2004, 12:25 AM
Ironman to hell? - by Darcia - 05-08-2004, 03:59 PM
Ironman to hell? - by Tim - 05-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Ironman to hell? - by --Pete - 05-11-2004, 04:37 AM