4+ Tactics for Classic Diablo Ironman
(06-10-2009, 04:21 PM)weakwarrior Wrote: Occasionally they may phase into a corner in which case you may want to leave them for now.... If you are worried that something is in the corners then feel free to shoot there while holding the shift key - Diablo is nowhere near the corners so you need not worry about activating him.
This actually isn't as simple as I originally thought (I read a Gillias WildViking write up that points this out). Fact is shooting the corners is difficult since your average IM character will have very low to-hit at this distance (likely only 5%). You cannot telekenese the advocates out since you cannot telekenese a monster you don't see. The simplest option, if available, is use of firewall. Otherwise you can shoot and hope eventually you can prod the darned advocate out of the corner. If anyone has any other ideas I'd love to hear them.

I should point out that advocates getting trapped in the corner is fairly unusual and if there is only one you can try and kill it before diablo gets to you/while your teammate deals with diablo.

Messages In This Thread
4+ Tactics for Classic Diablo Ironman - by Attika - 09-07-2004, 03:42 PM
4+ Tactics for Classic Diablo Ironman - by Sabra - 10-07-2004, 12:18 AM
4+ Tactics for Classic Diablo Ironman - by degrak - 10-08-2004, 01:32 AM
4+ Tactics for Classic Diablo Ironman - by --Pete - 05-11-2009, 04:41 PM
RE: 4+ Tactics for Classic Diablo Ironman - by weakwarrior - 09-07-2010, 06:36 PM
4+ Tactics for Classic Diablo Ironman - by Rudra - 08-12-2009, 03:21 PM