Transferring items between Diablo characters?
Well, PvP is pretty much all I play now, in the little time that I do play, since my chars are all 50 with the highest quality items (and yes, found legitimately). I still play the occasional co-op but I see no point in getting the best items and lvling to 50 unless you intend to PvP.

That aside, whether you play PvM or PvP doesnt matter...with Blue Scorpios Diablo Saver, once again, you may only export/import YOUR items, no one elses. Id prefer this program over the stash, because your item pool is backed up to your computer or better yet an external source in case something happens to your computer, while the stash is within the game itself only. Risky business if you ask me. If something happens to you computer and you have to get a new one or reformat/reinstall your operating system, even if you have your chars backed up externally, you will lose all the items Id think that you had "stashed" at Gillian. Unless im wrong and when you reinstall the program and diablo, go to her, and they are still there. But something tells me they wouldnt be. With the Blues Saver, if you have all your items exported to a external source, there is no fear of losing them if things go awry. Dupes are easily avoided as well, anytime you give an item away you manually delete it out of your item pool, which takes literally 2 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transferring items between Diablo characters? - by FireIceTalon - 12-09-2010, 06:55 PM