Bnet new problem
Hi all.
First, I am new to this forum. I hope I'll find many friends here and play with them on B.NET . My name is Kamen Hristov and I am from Bulgaria. If you want to play with me at StarCraft: Brood War you can find me on europe realm - nick Koronis.

A week ago I've installed Windows XP Service Pack 2. And because of it something has become wrong with my bnet connection... I guess. I've been not able to connect to any ream at all... after re-installing SC: Brood War the problem was solved, but when I try to get connected to B.NET via Diablo 1 it keeps show me 'B.NET was unable to recognize your application version. Please re-install and try again'. I've re-installed, but no difference... and that in the time I was reaching 14 level with my 25 level Rogue and going to kill Diablo for the first time ( very hard indeed).
So, am I supposed to de-install SP2 for playing the game again? Or there is another solution of this problem?

Add: I am using Diablo original v1.09 and turned off Firewall and even Norton Antivirus but there is still the same problem.

Messages In This Thread
Bnet new problem - by Koronis - 12-29-2004, 04:06 AM
Bnet new problem - by [vL]Kp - 12-29-2004, 05:42 PM