question about modifying a characters stats
Hey.

I have decided to start playing Diablo 1 again (nostalgia being what it is) and I had a question.

I had created a character way back in the day and built it up. I obviously dont have the character anymore, but dont wish to spend the time to remake it as it was (the conventional way atleast). I'm not asking for places to download hacks, what I want to know is how I would go about using those type of programs to give my character the items, stats, and spells it had when i quit. (i found a list i made of everything the character had,... thats what spurred this little quest of mine). what programs i would need to modify my characters stats etc

Also, I'm really only interested in playing single player. That being said I remember only being able to play on "Normal" difficulty in single player mode. Was that ever fixed or should i create a multi-player character? what differences are there between the two in terms of leveling up, gameplay, items, etc?

Thanks for the help,
-- Jay

Messages In This Thread
question about modifying a characters stats - by question - 04-14-2005, 11:03 PM