Tribal, Elemental or Dragonscale Leatherworking?
Zarathustra,Jul 5 2005, 11:41 AM Wrote:Oh?  From what I've seen with the Advanced Armorsmithing books that were added, Armorsmithing is far more useful than Weaponsmithing.  Weaponsmithing seems to be used by most as a means to an Arcanite Reaper.  *shrugs*
[right][snapback]82466[/snapback][/right]

Enchanted Thorium Helms are nice but expensive. I have made two of them that are still in use. I don't have the bottom half to the other 2 books yet though, but the mats on the leggings and the breastplate are steep as well. There is some good shaman mail you can make with armorsmith. Whitesoul helms are pretty cheap on the mats and are decent gear for a paladin that will be doing healing. If you can get the Dark Iron, some the Dark Iron stuff makes for pretty good fire resist gear as well, but is very hard to make.

But yeah axesmith is really the only good weaponsmith route right now.

Now are either smithing specializations better than engineering from an end game persepctive? I don't know. Jumper cables on other party members make me a lot happier when my druid is the only healer in a group, I know that. :) Bombs for more AoE and the stuns are quite handy in places. Target dummies are under utilized but actually work quite well with that initial AoE taunt pulse they have now.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
Tribal, Elemental or Dragonscale Leatherworking? - by Kevin - 07-05-2005, 05:06 PM