Wow. It's been awhile
Lachdanan,Jul 20 2005, 04:17 AM Wrote:I've been a long time Diablo afficianado, starting with the original. Diablo II is good... But its seems too elaborate and over-the-top. Diablo is a nice, simple, challenging game with a lot of storyline.

In regards to the godly duped items: Godly Plate of the Whale, Godly Helm of the Whale, King's Sword of Haste, et cetera, I can't even imagine how many times these have been duped. Even tough in the early days I duped hacked items heavily (I have since turned legit).. But are these items actually droppable?

I played a lot recently (about a year ago) in a legit community, but when my brother moved out he took the Diablo 1 CD. I intend to repurchase it or at least borrow it from him. I remember when I played that trading is incredibly difficult with strangers.. espescially with the bardering system. Is there a "currency" now, like on D2 with sojs/HRs, or is bardering still the law of the land? I realize that this answer may vary depending on realm.

Once I start playing again, I may be looking for people to play with on USEast.

A few things:

I've been debating with myself recently (especially after seeing lvl 99s, probably hacked, I don't know) if you can go beyond 50. If I see a character past clvl 50, is it hacked?

I remember the Cow Level rumors in 98(?) and I still have the original (edited) screenshot that sparked the discussion. I realize that there is NO COW LEVEL, especially becuase I play SC a lot now. Does anyone remember where the screenshot came from that started all the crazy cow level methods?
That's it for now. Thanks.
[right][snapback]83895[/snapback][/right]

Messages In This Thread
Wow. It's been awhile - by Lachdanan - 07-20-2005, 04:17 AM
Wow. It's been awhile - by skana - 07-20-2005, 05:21 AM
Wow. It's been awhile - by skana - 07-20-2005, 05:43 AM
Wow. It's been awhile - by Nystul - 07-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Wow. It's been awhile - by Toverkol - 07-20-2005, 02:17 PM
Wow. It's been awhile - by Brogden - 08-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Wow. It's been awhile - by duner - 08-14-2005, 03:09 PM