So confused about warrior talents, please help...
I'm a complete and utter newb who's only been playing the game for a week, so please keep that in mind when you explain stuff. I've been trying to read some of the posts on warrior talents, but can't makes heads or tails of all the abbreviations people are using. I'm posting here for the first time because this site comes to me highly recommended and you folks seem to know your stuff.

So I have this level 21 dual wield warrior who has no talents yet. Why? Because I have no idea what's effective and what isn't. I like the fact that WoW allows you to redo your talents, so if you screw them up at a low level, you can make them work at higher levels.

But I figured I should post here and get some sage advice to get it right the first time.

I basically want to make the most effective dual wield warrior I can (unless dual wielding is bad for some reason). I'd like to do as much damage as possible, as quickly as possible (if that's a good goal). Here are the talents I'm considering after looking at a few talent trainers online:

Arms
Improved Heroic Strike
Improved Charge
Sword Specialization
Improved Thunderclap
Sweeping Strikes
Mortal Strikes

Fury
Cruelty
Piercing Howl
Dual Wield Specialization
Enrage
Flurry

Will these work well together? Are there better combos? I like to solo, but I also want to be effective in groups. I'm on an RP server, so PvP isn't a priority, but it would be nice as well...

Messages In This Thread
So confused about warrior talents, please help... - by onimusha - 07-31-2005, 07:11 AM