Lieutenant Doren, you are a marked man.
VoiceMan,Sep 26 2005, 02:38 PM Wrote:I too had fun, but I'm suspicious I had the fewest amount of Alliance kills in the group of those of us who are in the upper 40's, lower 50's range.  Although, early in the Sentinel Hill raid, I did run past a level 8 gnome of some sort, and I believe I one hit WingClipped hiim down, but I'm not certain.  I was running by, and I may have just stepped on him.  Not a very honorable kill, slashing a level 8 when you're level 51, but he was there, and flagged, so I slashed.  lol  I must have irritated him sufficiently that for most of the rest of the evening I was corpse-camped by 2 60 pallys and a 60 rogue.  So I spent the majority of the raid in ghost form.  lol Alas, it was enjoyable, even if I did pick up 2 dishonorable kills.
[right][snapback]90238[/snapback][/right]
I'd be quite happy to have 2 DKs from that night. Setting off a demo shout in the middle of the rebel camp got me DKs for every civilian that got killed there, though I didn't strike any. 5 was my total for that evening's fun, more than anyone in the raid if I'm not mistaken.

I have no remorse for killing any of the lower level players that died by my hand, including those that required me to only shift my weight. No one baited, taunted or tricked them into flagging. We did no spitting or slapping or other such taunting in the entire raid that I recall, I know I didn't do any. I did cannibalize for health, not to taunt. The closest thing to griefing we did was the killing of the flight master. This is a PvE server, and NO ONE needed to do more than watch if that was what they chose to do. Perhaps that poor level 17 pally I killed right at the start of the Sentinel Hill battle was flagging for his very first time just to see what it was like or what it did, and he had no idea that 15 horde were over the next hill. However, the most harm we could have done to any player even accidently/ignorantly flagged was 5 minutes of standing around as a ghost, and even if it was by mistake, could be easily chalked up to as a lesson well learned, without any serious amounts of frustration.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight

Messages In This Thread
Lieutenant Doren, you are a marked man. - by bonemage - 09-27-2005, 01:12 AM