Hellfire Fixed
Quote:Probably because nobody asked. Or if they did, they didn't suggest anything more fitting.

Why not just keep it from removing hp after it wears off? Seems to me that .5x up followed by .5 down is balanced enough.

Quote:What do you want to do?

Well... (from HFF Readme)

>Sweep attack fixed

I want full sweep dmg (I'd further limit it to only monk with staff + slower swing speed)

>Disabled Griswold's "pack peeking"

Is this good or bad? Gris trying to sell you better items sound good, but making good items too easy to buy or inadvertently selling junk instead is bad

>Reduced CL gapping at high levels

How, exactly?

> let's give these rings new names: Ring, Band, and Coil. (Bands and Coils have new pictures to boot.)

I dont' like a lot of hellfire graphics now in use or different names for rings/amulets, but I know enough to change them msyelf.

EDIT: Oh yeah, some base items have been removed. What were they replaced with? How about in "peril's" case for bows?

>NEW: Hork Demon began causing crashes at some point, so he's been removed. (I have a suspicion what the problem is, but I'd rather not fix it if it means un-doing one of the above changes.)

I might be OK with undoing something. Also, what change makes seperate MP/SP versions necessary?
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!

Messages In This Thread
Hellfire Fixed - by Eirinjas - 10-27-2005, 05:57 AM
Hellfire Fixed - by lorance - 10-27-2005, 03:27 PM
Hellfire Fixed - by aaa - 10-28-2005, 04:24 AM
Hellfire Fixed - by the Langolier - 10-28-2005, 06:23 AM
Hellfire Fixed - by Eirinjas - 10-28-2005, 08:32 AM
Hellfire Fixed - by LemmingofGlory - 10-29-2005, 02:36 AM
Hellfire Fixed - by LemmingofGlory - 10-29-2005, 02:49 AM
Hellfire Fixed - by the Langolier - 12-06-2005, 06:12 AM