Rabbi Loew didn't think it would lead this way
Hi!

First off, thanks a lot. That's some awesome post there.

On a second look, this:
Quote:sLvl23 to sLvl28 refer to EMinLev4 and EMaxLev4:
Fire Damage = 12 * sLvl + 10 to 13 * sLvl + 27
sLvl19 and better refer to EMinLev5 and EMaxLev5:
Fire Damage = 13 * sLvl + 10 to 14 * sLvl + 27
seems a bit odd. Shouldn't it be sLvl29 or better for the last two lines? Maybe just a typo, or I'm a bit confused.

Also, the damage calculated seems way too low: My slvl 28 FG displays around 700-800 fire damage (I can't recall exactly), and 12*28 + 10 to 13*28 + 27 would only be 346-391 fire damage, so roughly 1/2 of the displayed damage. Is this really true? LCS or myself being confused again?

Anyhow, thanks a lot for the info, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Rabbi Loew didn't think it would lead this way - by Fragbait - 07-23-2006, 01:01 PM