Burning Crusade Will Introduce Difficulty Settings
Hey all,

Wow, never though i'd take such a bagging about a post, still i suppose it's generated talk about the topic.
Anyway i though i'd clarify some of my comments.

1. when i say the 30-40 areas are sparse to be adding 2 new races into the mix i ment that for the perspective of a player with multiple 60's, i have 4 at the moment & another at 54, 42,32,18. Those are all hoard, i dont have a desire to play alliance atm, so these characters have all made their way through the barrens/Silverpine then Hillsbrad/Stonetalon/1k needles..then Desloace/Arathi and so on, and there's only so many times you can go over those areas before it gets stale.

Now unless there are hoard quests in the alliance areas then that's a 1/2 a world that unless you like grinding is realy off limits, and if you play on a PVP server then i dont recomend you go there.

2. Blizzard is making an expansion to Wow, no i think we've all become accostomed to "expansions" taking a player "beyond" where it's already been, and the info i see on the outlands looks good and will add new life to the game....briefly...i dont see ppl taking a year to reach 70, or to have explored the new instances, even with the difficulty changes comming in.

So, that will mean that after a while depending on how you play and how many characters you have you'll be back to the ones you havn't played or the 2 new races, with their 10-20 lvs of NEW areas, and how long will those take?

As i said earlier we're accustomed to the expansion being beyond the current experience, but blizzard have seen fit to add 2 new races to keep ppl interested in the game but havn't realy added much to progress those characters storyline, since i thought they were linked to the outlands, i could be wrong?

I dont expect any of this to stop ppl from playing the game or even wish that, i love wow, i just think that given the time spent on this "outlands" that blizzard are taking the easy way out in a attempt to add new content before the new way of MMORPG's shows up, and they are comming.

Have fun....and lets see where it goes from here:wacko:

Messages In This Thread
Burning Crusade Will Introduce Difficulty Settings - by mistique - 08-12-2006, 11:57 PM