Conc's Warrior DPS spreadsheets updated
Quote:There is a difference between white miss% and specials miss%. Going DW doesn't change the miss% on specials, only on white damage. specials miss% is identical to 1H + shield or 2H scenario... i.e. needing MUCH less +hit rating to negate misses.

Ahhh, I knew that but didn't internalize it I guess. I knew specials couldn't glance. Now, I'm trying to recall if I've seen a special miss or just be dodged/parried, not too sure, guessing no misses.

Quote:You can verify this by using a combat mod to track misses. But not recap, recap counts everything that doesn't hit or crit as a miss (block, dodge, parry, miss are all called misses by recap). You'll see a large discrepency in misses between white swings and specials.

The only "recap" numbers I've used is the 100DPS difference between my time as Prot spec and Fury. I haven't been looking at recap numbers to see how "accurate" the worksheet is. Mainly, I've viewed the worksheet as the ideal, constant combat numbers, which is rough to create in game (especially solo). So I haven't spent anytime trying to help figure out what the +hit/miss per weapon skill, etc.

When looking at my recap numbers I've tended to just care about damage done.

I'll adjust the special hit% by +13% and see what I get.

Oh, I've also tried to get it setup to easily change the Flurry speed up bonus, if I've hit all the boxes the 5% reduction isn't all that big.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory

Messages In This Thread
Conc's Warrior DPS spreadsheets updated - by WimpySmurf - 04-17-2007, 01:59 PM