Well, after all these years, I'm playing again
Welcome back. Indeed, MP is harder then single player, cause the monsters have double hp then they do on SP. In addition, the great items are harder to come by. You can buy jewelry at the vendors in single player, but in MP it must be FOUND. Cheating is still pretty rampant in public games so if you wish to avoid that, you may want to check out Diablo LE channel in the east realm, pretty much one of the last active legit channels left.

D1 is forever, and while I will try D3 out, I dont think the original can ever be topped.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
Well, after all these years, I'm playing again - by FireIceTalon - 12-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Well, after all these years, I'm playing again - by OldSchoolForLife - 12-31-2009, 05:01 PM