Anyone played a Frost Zealot?
Holy worldstones Meat, I guess I came to the right place. Beautiful presentation by the way. I'll use your guide for my build, and let you know if I have any questions.

I have a few regrets playing DII last time, because I never took the characters through hell mode, and feel my time spend there was unproductive. I want that to change this time around and want to make sure I'm prepared. I gave Diablo to a new player, so I will be buying a new copy on Monday, just enough time for the ladder reset, so I may as well start playing right away.

Sorry your character died. I know the frustration of IM in CS, but not on Hardcore, I'm not so brave as you.

I was thinking of playing four characters, and maybe the other three classes on next ladder. This will keep me more focused on things I think.

I'm wondering what ones though to put in each pool. So far:

1st Pool:

Frost Crusander Paladin
Poison/Lit Amazon
Skelly Necro
Assassin (Mind blind?)

2nd Pool

I deffinitly want to eventually build the Immortal King set for my barbarian.
Cold/Lit Sorceress
and the druid. (I havn't heard of any good beast builds for hell mode, so I may go elemental)

I want a balance between warriors/mage weilders, play speed.

I play at my own pace. Sometimes I play a lot, I don't race on the ladder though. I'm striving for special items and don't want my character becoming non-ladder before that happens.

Quote:Are you kidding me? I put a guide up here ages ago, but no matter how thorough it was at the time, people were still biased towards me in the beginning because of my DR-Sorcie guide (now a mute point in v1.1). Here is a link to one of my most favorite classes. Sorry the document looks a little funny, but I had to print it with PrimoPDF because at the time, many Lurkers were complaining about not being able to read my MS-Word document. And yes, for the record, I have played one of these paladins into hell in version 1.1, but died in hardcore due to Iron Maiden in World Stone levels; if it wasn't for IM, I wouldn't have died, let me just put it that way.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone played a Frost Zealot? - by TheKingofKewl - 06-14-2008, 12:33 AM
Anyone played a Frost Zealot? - by Taem - 06-14-2008, 07:31 AM
Anyone played a Frost Zealot? - by TheKingofKewl - 06-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Anyone played a Frost Zealot? - by Hammerskjold - 06-15-2008, 01:02 AM
Anyone played a Frost Zealot? - by Traemus - 07-03-2008, 11:41 PM