Need help with diablohack
Hello all,

I recently found superdiablo and sandablo mod downloads from moddb.com. I had a copy of diablohack come with my sinwar download (couldn't really find a download anywhere else). 
These mods required a diablo 1 patched to 1.07. I use the patch from this website: http://www.blizzardarchive.com/pub/index.php?id=diablo

Once I have Version 1.07 loaded the game to the main menu and open diablo hack. Added either one of the hack and attempted to load them. I got nothing but the same error: Failed to write to offset 0x47c12c, Ien 0x1: invalid access to memory location. Does anyone know how to fix this or what is wrong? 

My ONLY guess is that maybe I didn't get the correct patch somehow. I only think this because when getting the diablopatch 2.1.0 to work it has to have the exact hash value to work. Well my 1.09 had a different hash value and it turned out that my 1.09 patch from this website was not an american patch or something. So If anyone also has a correct 1.07 patch version I would love to attempt this to see if it fixed the problems. Any other suggestions would be great!

Thanks,

FishGaming

Messages In This Thread
Need help with diablohack - by FishGaming - 04-20-2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Need help with diablohack - by Rudra - 04-23-2021, 08:53 AM
RE: Need help with diablohack - by FishGaming - 04-27-2021, 05:40 PM
RE: Need help with diablohack - by Rudra - 04-27-2021, 06:22 PM