Zare - A Path of Chaos
I hope everyone is well during these times. Work was a bit crazy and I got into Divinity 2, which was a blast. Haven't played too much of POE recently, but before I stopped, I got up to level 87 with Zare. I plan to continue soon, although, I'm expecting her journey to end soon. I'm making my way through red maps and the damage is not quite there. The build really needs Darkscorn or a better crafted rare- if I don't kill stuff quick enough, it'll kill me. If I were to play this build again, I'd focus on the chaos DOT instead of poison, and use Caustic Arrow combined with Toxic Rain instead of Herald of Agony.

This is actually my first Pathfinder character, and I love the quality of life. Having immunity to all elements while using a flask has to be one of the strongest nodes in the game. I was able to complete Uber Lab at 87 and got up to nearly 7k life, but as I said before, not being able to kill stuff quick enough is a real liability into red maps. I'd love to hit level 90 with this character, so I plan to make the push for it within the next week.

Cheers and stay safe!

Messages In This Thread
Zare - A Path of Chaos - by MonTy - 03-31-2020, 11:55 PM
RE: Character Accounts - by MonTy - 04-01-2020, 08:02 AM
RE: Character Accounts - by Frag - 04-03-2020, 03:44 PM
RE: Character Accounts - by MonTy - 04-03-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Zare - A Path of Chaos - by MonTy - 04-05-2020, 03:15 PM
RE: Zare - A Path of Chaos - by MonTy - 04-06-2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Zare - A Path of Chaos - by MonTy - 05-07-2020, 04:50 AM