Article: "How a Diablo expansion led to behind the scenes trouble"
(07-10-2018, 03:51 AM)Sir Krist Wrote: I don't like the new classes, except for the Monk. I felt he was somehow out of place though. There isn't any lore about him or anything to fit in to the world.

The bard and barbarian was dumb I think . Same characters but just skill swapped.

Well, the idea with the bard and barbarian was not to be full characters. They were sort of toying with various characters during the short development and settled with the Monk for which they created new art. Since they did have allready code and design for some other characters, they added them as easter eggs, unlockable as "test" characters thorugh the command.txt file and utilizing the old graphics of existing characters.

(07-07-2018, 02:13 PM)GhastMaster Wrote: "Wood on the fire" = "Fuel to the flames" in American english usually. Blood wizard sounds interesting

Well, I only recall some ideas about it (wonder if I still got some mails in some old place on a hard drive somewhere). I remember that no potions was allowed in dungeon (at least no helth potions). In addition, spells was supposed to cost both mana and health. The "blood spells" (Blood star, Bone Spirit) were supposed to have buffed damage (don't recall if life stealing) and melee would have automatic life and/or mana stealing. It was along those lines I think. I think it could have been fun Smile

EDIT: Ohh, it is merging my posts. I was wondering were it ended up. Have deleted multiple identlical replies now....
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Article: "How a Diablo expansion led to behind the scenes trouble" - by Jarulf - 07-19-2018, 01:33 PM