Next Expansion Announcement at Gamescom NOT Blizzcon
There are things I absolutely love about WoD. The leveling system was fantastic. I loved that I could do archaeology when my wife was gathering herbs for alchemy and still get experience.

Speaking of herbing - I did like that I could collect a lot of the materials I needed for levelling professions in my Garrison and not have to compete against the asshats of Stormrage.

And speaking of asshats of Stormrage - I hate hate HATE Tanaan jungle and how it was implemented. Nothing like sending half the server to one of two locations and then rewarding asinine behavior. Go to pull mob near a interactive object only to have someone go through and click on it while you're fighting the mob. You get 1% to completion, they get 5%. THANKS BLIZZ. Also before anyone says "group up" - I've been turned down from group finder groups with a ilvl of 698. It gets frustrating.

I also like how they handled multiple avenues for gearing up for dungeons & raids.

I also love the flex raid sizes (yay everyone who signs up can go) but as the odd-tank out now I hate that there isn't a tipping point in the design that would allow for more than two tanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next Expansion Announcement at Gamescom NOT Blizzcon - by Tal - 08-04-2015, 05:25 PM