Season of the Witch
(09-17-2014, 01:18 PM)Aahzmadius Wrote: I would love to see a video of the play-style (at your convenience, of course). Which Lgems are you using? Bane of the Trapped? Enforcer? How does the 'proc rate' feel on Fetish Sycophants? When I was using that passive, I was still defaulting to RoT to summon them.

I will try to get some time in the next few days to record some video.

Right now I am using a lvl 15 Bane of the Trapped and a lvl 17 Mirinae. The plan right now is to socket in a Gem of Efficacious Toxin when I get a RRoG with Crit Chance. The biggest detriment to this build right now is the slow kill speed on bosses. It doesn't have a lot of trouble killing them but it takes awhile. Mirinae helps a lot by offering chances to burst on hit. I'm looking forward to seeing how effective a fully upgraded version will be to smooth out the damage curve.

Generally I'm able to keep up a full pack of Sycophants barring going up against a boss or other champ pack that will be able to kill them off. With this skill set I often have 7-8 after the first pull of a rift and am able to stay up above 10 until I either hit the boss or run into an area with low density.

Messages In This Thread
Season of the Witch - by Chesspiece_face - 09-17-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: Season of the Witch - by Aahzmadius - 09-17-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Season of the Witch - by Chesspiece_face - 09-17-2014, 11:36 PM