Nemesis woes. (arcane + vortex)
I stopped after act IV with my crusader (54) and started a WD (34) and a Barbarian (33). Both are in town on act 2. Interestingly my nemesis has switched tactics for them but I have died each time anyway considering his impeccable timing. He seems to like showing up for combat during elite encounters now, which unfortunately creates lag sometimes (too much on screen I think). Can't remember what he uses now. Some kind of grid of poison. He still summons some wicked minions though lol. If it was just arcane or vortex it wouldn't be an issue, it's his incredible timing combined with those two that gets me. I'll have to see if he still uses that combo for my crusader. Eventually he will show up in a location where I do have obstacles and he will pay dearly. My DPS and toughness are alright considering lack of high end gear at level 54 I think. It's the incredible damage from multiple arcane sentries that puts me down in under 3 seconds that saves him. Considering my resistances on my crusader are all over 200 now, barring any timing and lag shenanigans, I will crush him soon enough. My WD and Barbarian will likely be at the mercy of the new tactics until I get resists up though. I'm surprised at how quickly the Barbarian is becoming a force of nature. Definitely candidate for most powerful class. The nemesis learns from how you play supposedly. If there is something that you have problems dealing with, something that kills you or you avoid for example, then that's what he uses and he exploits your style of play. At least that's what has been said. This could explain his timing and choice of powers for the different characters. Luck won't be on his side forever though lol.
Nomad
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad

Messages In This Thread
Nemesis woes. (arcane + vortex) - by Nomad25055 - 08-22-2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Nemesis woes. (arcane + vortex) - by Nomad25055 - 08-25-2014, 09:35 AM